Corporate Site Redesign and Systems Integration
Scope: Website Rebuild and EMS Implementation
Spark Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ:SPKE) operates as an independent retail energy services company in the United States. It operates through two segments, Retail Natural Gas and Retail Electricity. The company is involved in the retail distribution of natural gas and electricity to residential, commercial, and industrial customers. As of December 31, 2014, it operated in 46 utility service territories across 16 states, and had approximately 303,000 residential customers and 15,000 commercial customers. Spark Energy, Inc. was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Houston, Texas.
Spark Energy approached Adaptdev about providing web development services in support of the redesign of the Spark Energy website. After selecting Kentico EMS as their content management platform, Adaptdev worked with Spark Energy's internal design resources during the website redesign process. The new website provides new, intuitive design with significant improvements throughout. My Account Center was implemented to allow residential and commercial customers the ability to set up and manage their account, review their usage and payment history, and online bill pay. Adaptdev also implemented a complete "Customer Enrollment" functionality where users could search and review products and sign up for service all through the website.
- Full implementation of Kentico EMS platform
- Products and Services availability, location-based alerts, targeted messaging based on Zip
- Integration with internal business systems for New Customer Enrollment, Account Administration and Service Management
- Integration with PayPal and ISTA for Online Bill Pay functions
- Responsive design implementation for optimized mobile experience